Monday, July 30, 2007

Brushing My Teeth!

We have decided that it is time for us to start brushing Lilly's 6 teeth. She loved it and thought that it was the best thing ever to chew on. She got a little upset when we made her stop. I have to say that I wasn't sure if she would like the toddle toothpaste, but she loved it (because she loves sugar) and didn't want to stop! If you are wondering why I am wearing my glasses in the pictures with her it is because I caught pink eye from my sisters kids! I have had it so many times before so I caught it really early and was able to get it under control. I woke up with it on a Sunday morning, and lucky for me I was speaking in church that day. I was so afraid that I would be the one to pass pink eye around the ward! Luckily I don't think that I passed it on to anyone else, especially Lilly!

The First Taste

Yumm, this is good!

She didn't want to stop

0 comments: