Friday, October 26, 2007

Caught in Action

Lilly thinks that it is really fun to pull the movies off of the shelf. Well she usually does it when no one is around because she knows she isn't supposed to do it. On Saturday morning I happened to be in the room with her holding the camera and this is what she did! She went over to the movies really slowly and as soon as she got there she would look back at me to see if I was watching. Then she would reach up and grab the movies that she knows will come out the easiest. After she pulled them off and I told her no, she just looked back at me kind of like "Me? Why would I do such a thing?" Then she just crawls off smiling. What a little turkey!


Here we go!


Opps, Mom they fell! Oh, well on to the next thing!

1 comments:

britni jean said...

what a mischevious little thing she is! so sneaky, or at least she thinks so!