Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Game of the Season



For Christmas I gave Aaron a game called Guitar Hero. Everyone really got into it! Even my mom and grandma Bock. Grandma had a hard time with it because she couldn't hear the beat, but my mom was really good. A song would end and they would both be laughing so hard and then they would say "no, no we have to play another song!" We had such a great time and I am not sure if I have laughed that hard in quite a while. This game certainly ended up being the game of the season!

2 comments:

britni jean said...

that's great that your mom and even your grandma loved this game. i've never played it but i hear it is quite the game and that some people really really get into it. i guess your mom and grandma are some of those people!

CA Clayson Fam said...

It is about time that you updated! I have to wait forever! You know I just love giving you a hard time!! I love the new background!