Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to Mommy Hood

OK so I know that it has been a while since I've blogged. I have been very busy lately and just haven't made the time. In late August I finally got the call I have been waiting for. You see my dad, whom I worked with, resigned from his position at Marshall and Stevens. So I have been sitting around waiting for my termination, which didn't happen for a month. Anyway, I was finally let go and now I am a free woman and am now officially a full time mom! The transition is a little harder than I thought, but I love being free to do things whenever I want. Now I can enjoy play dates, shopping during the day and all the other fun things that go with being a mom!

1 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

The transition from being a working student to a full-time mom was more difficult than I expected too. Now that I've been at it for over two years I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.