Thursday, January 15, 2009

Grandma Came to Visit

My mom came to help out with Molly and we had the best time. Of course the week somehow got away from us, and I didn't take that many pictures, but it was nice to get burp rags made, my house picked up, Christmas put away, and the many other things that we did. It really helped having another set of hands to help as we adjusted to a new little person in our house! Thanks mom for everything! We can never tell you how much we appreciate you and how much we enjoyed having you stay in our home.

It has sort of become a tradition that my mom gives the first real bath. As you can see Molly really wasn't too sure at first!

But then she started to really enjoy herself!

Grandma giving the first real bath

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Heather I love all the new pictures of baby Molly. We got her baby announcement in the mail yesterday. So cute! Congrats again! Aren't grandmothers wonderful help?

Michelle W. Nate said...

Mothers are so wonderful. I don't know what I'd do without mine.