Monday, June 8, 2009

Random Funniness

Lilly has been doing and saying the funniest things lately. Aaron and I are just in a constant state of laughter with her. Yesterday as we were getting ready to leave for church and Lilly was walking around counting in Spanish. Apparently she can count to 10! I used to have an attitude about her watching Dora The Explorer, but one time Dora did teach her to count to 10 (in English) So I had to admit that Dora wasn't that bad, but now, apparently Dora has taught her how to count to 10 in Spanish. Then she would start going, uno 1, dos 2, tres 3 etc. So she obviously understands that she is counting numbers. I have to say it is pretty funny to see a 2 1/2 year old count in Spanish. This morning we were sitting in our bed and I asked her if she wanted to watch a cartoon. She said yes so I started to give her her options. I said a few that I know she likes, and then the last one I said was Winnie the Pooh. She just looked and me and said "Huh?" Then I said Winnie the Pooh, then all of a sudden she gives me this look and then looks down towards my bum and goes "Mom, you Poopin' in the bed! You don't poop in the bed!" I couldn't believe my ears. I just started laughing and then explained that it was the show Winnie the Pooh! and yes, Mommy doesn't poopoo in the bed! I suppose this comes as a result from our potty training attempts.

1 comments:

Chelle-Belle said...

Oh my!! Outta the mouths of babes!! Your girls are just adorable!!! Speaking of funnies, Xander in the middle of sacrament one day (while he was hanging out with another family) yells across the isle to me, "Momma!! My Penis hurts!!" I know EXACTLY what you're going through!! ROFL!!! Love ya babe! So glad you have this! We can update more!! :-) Love ya!!!