Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Our Christmas started off with a huge amount of people in one room. It was so great! Lilly was so excited this year to see what Santa brought. She had the best facial expressions the whole time. I was really proud of how patient she was while she waited her turn to open presents. She did great. This year Lilly got a barbie, some musical instruments and a My Little Pony set. She also got other things including a trip to Disneyland! She didn't really understand at first but she acted excited because all the other kids where excited! She is just so fun! Molly of course didn't really understand what was happening. She just watched the chaos ensue. She was thrilled with her new blocks and her animal farm. We had a great Christmas! Aaron's favorite present was the blanket that I made for him. I got a Kindle! I was so surprised and so excited. That was definitely the perfect present for me since I love to read. We hope that everyone had a great Christmas!

My mom made everyone these shirts and that is how they told everyone that we were going to Disneyland! Lilly also made a great little gift for us in preschool, it is her hands in the shape of a wreath, so cute!

1 comments:

Kim Tracy said...

I think Aaron needs to be warned, he may end up at Barbie Woodstock now with the Barbies. My girls like to leave their naked just to get their dad's goat.