Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mom's out there. I have had a great 2 days - I know 2 days! On Saturday we were going over to our friends house for dinner, but during the day Aaron took the girls with him everywhere he went. He also gave me a lot of free time to myself. It was very nice! Today I have been spoiled. Aaron got up extra early to make me a delicious breakfast and no children tried to climb into bed with me. That right there is super nice. When I did get up to get ready for a morning meeting, here is what I found on the kitchen table....

Aren't they gorgeous!?! There was also a game, a gift certificate for a pedicure and a wonderful card. I was ecstatic! Lilly was so cute the entire day. She just keeps running up to me and saying Happy Mother's Day Mom. She also gave me a very cute little gift that she had made in preschool. I then had to head off to a meeting, but Aaron got the girls ready for church so all I had to do was hair. After church, Aaron made a delicious meal and has treated me like a queen. Thanks honey I love you and I promise to return the favor on Father's Day!

1 comments:

Shalee said...

Awesome!! And gorgeous flowers!