Monday, June 21, 2010

Cabin

We just got back from visiting with Aaron's parents at the cabin. We had a really great time. We took both of the girls on a four-wheel ride and they loved it! Molly just sat back in the backpack and went along for the ride. Lilly is getting so big that she even got to go on a ride with just Aaron and Granddaddy. That's a big step up as far as I'm concerned! Our ride went great, until I got the four-wheeler stuck in some mud and almost took it off the side of the mountain! Oops! But luckily after an hour of trying to get it out, some other riders came along and helped us out. It took 7 grown men to get it out. I guess you can say that when I do something, I do it all the way! Our trip was very relaxing. We got to see Toy Story 3 (which was really good) and just enjoy ourselves. It's always nice to see family.

Getting ready for their ride

Just a view right by the cabin

Here they are!


Granddady, Aaron and Lilly

1 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

I drove up to the cabin about a week and a half ago and all the memories came rushing back. Good times! My kids are probably sick of me saying, "When I was a kid...."