Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yard Sale!


We had our first ever Yard Sale! I was kind of nervous about it and really didn't think that anyone would want our stuff. It was really nice that we had 2 other families join us. We had so much stuff, it was a little ridiculous! It took a lot of work to get everything cleaned out of our house and outside. Then we had to organize and get everything ready to go. We originally were only going to have the sale on Saturday, but after we saw how much stuff there was, we decided to have it on Friday and Saturday. That ended up being a pretty smart decision. Friday we had way more people stop by then on Saturday, and that is also when we made most of the money. I ended up selling my bows there as well, which did pretty well. All in all we came out way on top of where I though we would be. Every family did great and I couldn't have been happier with the results.

1 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

Awww! She looks so cute! I wish Maeli would take a nap that long. Lucky you!