Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crafting Mania!

Lately I have been doing a ton of crafts. I don't know what it is exactly because I have never felt quite this much drive to do it before, only because I am so busy making bows most of the time. I think I have felt the need because life is changing so much around us. We are (hopefully) getting a new job and beginning a new phase in our married life. The "Non-College" phase. I feel like I am growing up and that means that my style and preferences are changing as well. Seeing as we don't have a job yet, I have come to the conclusion that crafting is the best way for me to show my changes around here. I've made a few things that I am really loving for Halloween and I couldn't be happier with it. Poor Aaron just has to deal with the mess that comes with it! Up next, I really want to make t-shirts with the freezer paper stenciling. I just have to find the right paint to use. Any suggestions?



The wreath on my front door

Silhouette's of a witch, her cat and her broom.


Ok, I didn't make the hat, but I did put tulle on it


I made the web out of coffee filters. The spider is beaded, that guy took a little time but the end result was worth it.


I just loved how this one turned out! It cost me nothing because I had everything on hand!



Another version that is in the living room. It doesn't have quite the "pop" that the other one does, but I still like it.

2 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

You are so crafty and creative! I love the wreath!

Shalee said...

I LOVE the frames with the bats!! You creative woman, you!