Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was spent at my parent's house. We had a great time. For some reason I don't have any pictures of Aaron or I - even though I know I took some. It's our camera! But, Good news - I got one for Christmas! I was so excited. Aaron got a GPS for the car. I took some video of the morning and I'll post them if I can figure it out. We had a great day filled with great people.

Lilly got a princess castle, a pillow pet and a few other little things from Santa. She also got a bike from Aaron's parents and another princess castle from my parents. She loved everything that she got. Her reaction was priceless. In the bottom middle picture she is freaking out a little. I got this nice head scratcher/massager thing, she said it made her arm twitch.

Molly first saw Lilly's things and was super excited. We had to redirect her to her things and her reaction was even better. She loved the car. She got right into it first thing. We couldn't get her to come out of it. She wouldn't open any presents. She tried a few times, but if the gift wouldn't fit in the car with her, then she just threw it out. She figured she didn't need it if it wouldn't fit in the car. She rode in it all day! I would say that Santa hit the nail on the head with that one. She got really good at opening presents though and she thought it was great to clap her hands and yell with each gift that she opened.

My Mom got this pretty bowl that they picked up in Hawaii on their last trip.

J.R. doesn't look like he got anything, but he made out decent with a t.v.

My Dad got a Kindle - which I had to teach him how to use. I think he likes it now.

Amber made out with a blue ray player and Despicable Me with a blow up minon. She was loving life!

0 comments: