Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Little Fashionista

Molly has turned into quite the fashionista at our house. Before she was born we got Lilly a dress up chest, which she has never really played with. She just isn't into dressing up, but Molly, oh boy! I took her into Lilly's room and opened the chest and you would have thought that it was Christmas, she was so excited. I knew she would love it. She is very particular. She is already picking out her own shoes to wear and if we don't put the right ones on her, well let's just say, it's like the world might end for her! She is loving Barbies right now. We just recently got a Ken doll and she is so funny. She just walks around and she will tell anyone who will listen that this is Ken. She is all girl! I just found this fun tutorial on making your own play make-up. I can hardly wait to make it because I know that Molly is going to have a hay day with it. We sure love our girly-girl. She is so much fun!


2 comments:

Shalee said...

D-I-V-A :) What a cutie!

Ca V Ha said...

Hey! That's fun that you'll be out here! Would you like to come over for dinner? Or meet up somewhere for lunch?

Let me know if you have any availability in your schedule!

My email is cvhanna @ gmail . com