Wednesday, September 7, 2011

30 Weeks!



Well here we are at 30 weeks. I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of "the belly" and probably should, even though I really don't like to take pictures of just me. But anyhoo, we are feeling good so far and now I will start seeing my doctor every week. We are going to get to know one another really well now! This is definately the biggest I have ever been and so, needless to say, it is also the most uncomfortable I have ever been. I don't remember not being able to sleep, or my body being more achy, but such is the life of a pregnant Mommy. We already know that we won't be going to 40 weeks (so says my doctor - bless her!) So we expect to have our new little boy in about 2 more months! We couldn't be more excited!

2 comments:

Shalee said...

You look great and YAY for little boys!! We can't wait to hear the news :) Good luck with the final stretch!

Cassie and Mark said...

You look so good! I'm excited that you get to experience the joys of little boys!