Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!


My baby girl turned 3 today! I can hardly believe how big she has gotten. She was so excited for her birthday this year, and I was determined that she would have a real birthday cake for once! She wasn't disappointed! I made her a Barbie cake and she LOVED it! It was great to make her feel special. Even though her Birthday is the day after Christmas, I think we succeeded this year in making it into it's own special day! Happy Birthday Molly! We love you!

My parents gave her a Barbie car and she couldn't have been happier. She also got a lala loopsy tree house. She was one spoiled girl!

On Christmas day it was Orrin's 4th birthday, so we decided to make him his own special cupcakes. He was also extra excited to have his very own cupcakes. It is so much fun to watch these two just relish in being the center of attention at least for one evening!

0 comments: