Sunday, July 1, 2012

Camping!

So we went camping. With our children. For the first time. Luckily my family was all there as well. I was a little nervous to go, what with a baby and all, but it couldn't have gone better. We had such a good time and it reminded me of how much I love to go camping. The kids had a blast, got really dirty, and I didn't even care. We just washed them up every night. But you know the best part of all? The fact that there was no TV! just their imaginations! I loved it and I love that the kids love their cousins so much! Thanks everyone for camping. We had a blast!
 
Here is what we saw at the start of our trip. Seems like a good sign

She was very excited!

We had to go up to this natural spring for water. It was beautiful and the kids loved it. Especially Molly who just couldn't stay out of the water!

Cousins!
 
I love these smiles! Especially the one with the missing 2 front teeth!
 
Fishing! Thanks Roy for helping us so much!


S'mores! Molly loves them so much. She is my messy child so you can imagine that S'mores were everywhere!


Grandma and Grayson

At the family kickball game Molly got a little bored and decided she would keep track of Grandpa's hat instead

My two boys


Saying goodbye to camping! We were all ready to go. After three days we were starting to really feel the dirt.
 
We had a camping casualty! The butter dish plate caught on fire... oops!

0 comments: