Saturday, November 3, 2007

Date night at Home

Aaron and I wanted to have a date night but we couldn't go out. So I decided to make a special dinner for just Aaron and I. We fed Lilly and put her to bed. This blog is really for Aaron because he said I had to take a picture. He said the food looked like it was from a restaurant and that it tasted like it was from a restaurant to. What a great compliment! I made Cornish game hens with Asparagus and Parmesan mashed potatoes. The pre-course was a dinner salad with a Parmesan crisp on top! Yum Yum! It was a great Date night at home!





3 comments:

Candace said...

Alright you two, what exactly are you drinking with that dinner? Hope to you see you all soon...Heather, your blog is putting my blog to shame :)

britni jean said...

great looking food heather, and i'm sure it tasted as great as it looked. it really does look like restaurant food, but better! yum! you are so good at presentation! lucky aaron!

Heather and Aaron said...

Yeah Candace, we opened our "special reserve" of Martinelli's sparkling apple cranberry!!! MMMMMMM! Gotta love the LDS "wine!"