Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lilly and the Onion

Aaron and I have come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter how many toys Lilly has because she will always find something better to play with. And usually it is something really simple that I would never guess she would play with!


The other day I had the pantry closet open and Lilly crawled in their and found the bin with the onions in it. Well she picked out an onion and proceeded to throw it around the kitchen. She would make it roll everywhere and then she would go chase after it and repeat the cycle. She did this for a couple of hours at least! She would sometime stop and study the onion and then when she was satisfied she would throw it again. I think in the end I had to throw away the onion because it was pretty bruised and banged up. Isn't it funny the things our kids would rather play with?!?

0 comments: