Monday, February 9, 2009

The Best Night Ever!

This is something worth talking about! Last night Molly went to bed at 10:30 pm. I was more than a little skeptical about it, because history has shown that if she goes to bed that early, then she will be up in less than an hour and more than likely it will be right as I get comfortable (isn't that always the case?!?). Anyway, she went to bed at 10:30 pm and didn't get up again until 3:30 am! I was so happy about it! Then I thought "OK, she slept a long time so she will probably be up a long time." I was once again proven wrong. She was back in bed by 5:00 am and got up at 7:00 am. I can't tell you how happy that made me. Now all I can hope for is a repeat performance! Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Yes it is possible. My babies, all 3, slept through the night @ 1 mo. old. It was wonderful. I wish you many hours of sleep. :)