Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Molly's Blessing

This past Sunday we had Molly's blessing. It was a wonderful day and we had a great time with everyone that was able to come to the blessing. We also wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped out.

Our Little Family

Heather, Molly and Aaron
Heather's Mom and Dad and Molly
Aaron's Mom and Dad and Molly

Mom and Molly

An Almost Content Molly

Brooke and Molly

Nikki, Nelson, Karl and Marion

Others enjoying the meal and conversation

Those in attendance included: Roy and Renee Farmer, Amber Farmer, JR Farmer, April and Chad Clayson and Family, Karl and Marion Haws, Emily Haws, Zech Haws, Derrick Haws, Brooke and Matt Bryson, Dan and Candace Lowe and Family, and Nelson and Nikki Nash

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I don't like that Picture of me. Yikes I look bad. Glad the Pictures turned out I was worried about some of them. You guys are such a cute family. I can't wait till I get to hold mine.
Love you guys.

britni jean said...

what a cute family!! heather you look great! i love your hair. lilly looks so grown up with her little bob hair cut. molly's dress is gorgeous. what a fun day!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Oh what a beautiful dress. Your family picture looks really nice.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Aaron- say hi to Mom and Dad for me. Miss them.

Cassie and Mark said...

Heather, you look amazing! I love Molly's dress.