Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bowling

Last night we went bowling with our friends the Blauers. We had a great time and it was the first time for both of our girls. They absolutely loved it! Lilly would cheer for everyone while she waited patiently for her turn to come. She was just so excited about the whole event! I am sad to say that everyone beat me big time (even the little girls)! I think I ended with something like 70 points! Even with the bumpers I just wasn't on my game! I guess I will just have to go bowling more often so I can at least try and beat my 2 year old! When we finished bowling Lilly just kept saying "Mommy I had so much fun!" When we finished bowling we went back to the Blauer's home for brownies and ice cream. It is so great that Lilly has someone her age to play with. Thanks Blauer's for coming out to play with us!

Britton and Logan

Lilly cheering after her turn. She got something like 4 spares in the game!

Jeff and Hannah

Aaron helping Lilly get ready to bowl

Molly and Me

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Molly is growing up! Sounds like you guys had a blast bowling!