Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disney On Ice

On Friday April, Claire, Owen, Lilly and I headed to Utah to see Disney on Ice. We had a great time. The kids just absolutely loved it. Lilly was so loud and talkative the entire time. The theme was Mickey and Minnie's Traveling Adventure and so we heard stories about The Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, The Little Mermaid, and Peter Pan. Lilly just kept cheering and laughing and singing with the words that she might happen to know. She especially loved seeing Tinkerbell. We had a great time and I would recommend that if you have the chance to see it, you should go, definite fun for the kids.

My stage pictures didn't come out as well as I would have liked, but here you can see Captain Hook on his ship

Here is Peter Pan and Tinkerbell saying goodbye and flying away to Neverland

Lilly and I just before the show started


The kids could hardly wait to go inside



Lilly ready to go on our trip

0 comments: