Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cody's Baby Shower

My sister April and I went to my mom's house mostly so we could throw my sister-in-law Cody a surprise baby shower. She is having baby #6 and it so happens to be boy #5! So we figured it was time for a few new things! Cody had no idea about the shower - and we worked super hard at hiding it from her! At one point she came to the house and we had to throw things in random cupboards and wherever we could hide it in just seconds! I made these super cute onesie cookies and we arranged a few of them into a cookie arrangement. We wrote a few names on some of the cookies so that Cody could see a few name ideas.

Here are the cookies

Here is Cody super surprised

One of the games the girls had to make something out of these old shirts. Here is Amber's team creation. They did awesome!


Everyone's creations

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those cookies look awesome.