Saturday, August 8, 2009

Awesome


We have really enjoyed watching So You Think You Can Dance this season. Lilly especially loves to watch the dancing. It just mesmerizes her. The other night we were watching the show and they were doing a recap. One of the couples was doing a waltz or some such dance (these are usually my favorites dances as well) Anyway, Lilly couldn't take her eyes off the screen. She watched the entire thing, and when it was over she turns to Aaron and I and goes "That was Awesome!" I am so thankful that she seems to love the arts. She loves music and dancing. My hope is that this continues on throughout her life. It could certainly be a huge blessing to her future.

*The above is Brandon and this seasons winner Jeanine

1 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Weren't they awesome!!! I love that show. I am like you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my kids and am ecstatic about the idea of my litter girl appreciating the arts. My boys haven't show much interest in it unless you count Rock Band. :) Anyway, your kids are so cute and it will be fun to see what they are like as they get older.