Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Gridley Farmer's Market

Our second day in California got surprisingly busy. I had brought new bows for my Mom to take with her to Grangeville and also a few bow making supplies. On Tuesday I was working to finish a few when someone started talking about the Gridley Farmer's Market and how I should go and try and sell my bows. Well I thought about it and Aaron thought it might be worth a try. So I quickly finished and went to the market. I didn't do terrible, and I am convinced that I would do better if I were to be there for more than one week. It really wasn't a bad day. Lilly was able to stay with my Mom, and we had Molly with us. She did really great and we had a really great time. Lilly got to play on the makeshift slip and slide that April made for the kids and she absolutely loved it.

We really wore Molly out at the market.

Here we are setting up. We did pretty well with what we had to work with

Molly was a total angel. She loves being outside

Claire running for the slip and slide

Here is Lilly's turn


Owen, Claire and Lilly. They are such fun cousins!

0 comments: