Sunday, September 27, 2009

9 Months Old

Molly is already 9 months old! She is just growing up so fast. I can hardly believe that she can already wear this outfit! She has 3 teeth with 3 more on the way. She isn't crawling yet, but she is trying to figure it out. She loves loves loves food and she is generally a happy baby (although she doesn't like to play by herself like her sister does.) She is such a great addition to our family and we couldn't be more in love with her. She is definitely shaping up to be our adventurous child, and I am afraid that once she starts moving, I might actually have to baby proof the house. She is guaranteed to be in anything and everything! We love you Molly!

4 comments:

jayna said...

What a cutie! I love her cheeks and bright sparkly eyes!

Rebecca said...

"She loves loves loves food" -- Sounds like our baby girls have similar interests!

Shalee said...

I can't believe she's already that old! Our kids are growing up!!! We need to get together soon!

Michelle said...

WAY CUTE! I cannot believe its already been 9 months. Love the new blog layout too Heather. Very chic. :)