Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Biggest Spider EVER!

This is so gross! We were just cleaning up a few things in the backyard when I noticed on our screen door this ginormous spider! I was so grossed out. This certainly was enough to give me the heebie Jeebies! I hate spiders, and this one had a body the size of a quarter! If I had found that inside my house I think I would have flipped a lid. I was just glad that it was outside and the girls were inside. Aaron thought it was cool, but he was kind enough to kill the spider for me. Thanks sweetie, for taking care of all the things that I am too afraid to take care of myself!


3 comments:

CA Clayson Fam said...

EWWWWWWWWWW! I don't think I want to come to your house anymore! :-)

Shalee said...

Bleh! I HATE spiders!! Is that a catface?

Rebecca said...

Gross! Now I'm feeling all creepy-crawly. (Shudder)