Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

As a lot of you know, New Moon hit theatre's on Friday with a midnight showing. Of course that meant it was the best time for another party. It was so much fun. We started our evening with appetizers and games. We had a good 70 people at the party. It is always so nice to just have fun girl time. Most of us even had shirts that said "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?" We spent a few hours at the party and then headed to the theatre. We got surprisingly decent seats and sat back to enjoy the show. I liked it a lot. I thought it was better than the first movie for sure. Even though I was wiped out the entire day on Friday, It was totally worth the fun the night before.
One of the girls moms put this cake together. If you can't read the top it says Bella

Heather and Britton

One of the tables. They had these fun chocolates on them. They all had characters from the movies on them.

Becca and Britton

An attempted self portrait


Lacey, Becca, Britton and Heather. We weren't by everyone else from our group. We all got separated because of the mass amount of people at the theatre.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

New Moon was much better than Twilight! I was very disappointed in the first movie and didn't want to even watch this second one -- but then I needed the girls days out. Glad I went, but still prefer the books.

Cassie and Mark said...

I thought New Moon was much better than Twilight. I have the most random question for you. What is Becca's (the one in the pics) last name? She looks like one of my old roommates from BYU-I.