Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Dresses

This year since it is General Conference on Easter the girls got to wear their dresses to church a week early. They loved it! Or more importantly, Lilly loved it. I know they are wearing the same dress, but we just got so many pictures that we had to separate them. I made their flowers in their hair too. I think the girls turned out pretty cute!

Molly was definitely the hardest to get pictures of. She really only wanted to play!

Lilly is such a ham sometimes. She loved taking her pictures and always puts her own unique spin into it!


Well I didn't get any really great ones of them together, but maybe we will soon.

3 comments:

Ca V Ha said...

your girls are so cute :)

Shalee said...

Oh.my.gosh! They are soooooo cute!

britni jean said...

i love your girls easter dresses!! the blue is so cute!! and i love love love molly's blood hair with the little curl!! such cute sisters!