Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh What a Day!

I am having a - sure, watch that movie 3 times, forget a child in the car, put soap in the dishwasher but don't turn it on, maybe I should get dressed kind of day. Will my brain ever return?

On a happier note, Aaron and I are both working really hard to live a healthier lifestyle. Aaron has lost almost 19 pounds and I have lost 12 (darn men always lose faster!) Aaron is doing the good ole' work out every morning and I am doing the HCG diet. I love it and it is working wonders. I have another 3 weeks of this strict diet before more food freedom, but it is worth it.

I also made this for Aaron today:

I think it turned out pretty cute. It has some rolos inside to go with the Pot of Gold - I didn't have a pot, so this small can works pretty well. I just love making little things and putting them on the bed for him to find. I think he secretly loves it too!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Shalee said...

I have those days too :) and I LOVE the can you made, you are such a good wife!!

Unknown said...

You are so cute Heather. I love that you're crafty and celebrate ALL holidays. :) Makes me smile.

britni jean said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one to have these days. i feel like i've been having a lot lately. i need to get motivated! and lucky aaron to have such a great leprechaun! you make such cute things!