Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Dinner

Since Halloween was on Sunday this year I decided to make the entire day special. Lilly had actually gotten sick the night before, so I was home all day on Sunday and able to prepare. We started our day with pancakes in the shapes of witches hats, ghosts and other fun shapes. The kids think it is pretty cool to have fun pancakes like this! After that we prepared for our Halloween dinner that night! I had a blast getting ready for it. I set the table and made these little coffin treat boxes as the place cards on the table. The kids had their own little bag of treats to keep them busy and a candy corn themed table, which I found out was a small mistake because they ate all the candy corn and not their dinner! What can I say - it was cute anyway! We had fun food and a really fun time with our friends and Amber. Thanks for all your help Amber! I love you and am sorry we got you sick!!!
The table

The coffin place card boxes

Eyeball drink stirer (they ended up being really cool)

I am really not sure

And she just loves the camera

This is the mummy meatloaf. I thought it came out pretty good for a first try!

Aaron with his candy corn trifle

Amber

Sarah

Jasen

0 comments: