Friday, October 21, 2011

The Purse



This is my purse. It's polka dots are fading more and more everyday and it is starting to show it's use, but I love it. I am going to miss this purse when I must make the switch to a diaper bag very soon. I think the thing I am going to miss the most is all the compliments that I get. Almost everyday and in almost every store that I walk through people are always stopping me to say that they like my purse or to ask where I got it. Whenever we tell them where we got (Flea Bay in Pocatello) there is always a sad sigh from people that are just a little disappointed by my answer! It has gotten to the point where we find it kind of funny and Aaron is starting to tally up how many compliments I get in just one day out and about. Aaron is also starting to call it the "legendary purse" and that's why I just had to blog about it. So that one day we can look back and laugh and remember that yeah, this was a super cute purse and apparently a lot of other people think so as well. I don't think that I will ever be able to buy another purse with quite the same appeal again!

1 comments:

Shalee said...

Well, add this one:

I LOVE IT!! SO CUTE!!