Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bath Time

I haven't really taken any pictures of Grayson and his first bath, so we just snapped one... sometime around his very first bath.... I think it works.

I swear something just happens when you have 3 kids. It's like the picture taking get so much less than they were with your first and your time split 3 ways is, well, split 3 ways. And then you add in the time you need for your husband/marriage/relationship and well... you can see what I'm saying. So I must apologize now to Grayson. I'm sorry, but I will try my best to document your life as you grow up. I may not always get the picture taken, but I will certainly be there no matter what to support you through it all. And in the end, I hope the memories we make together will out way the lack of pictures.

0 comments: