Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Month in Review

One week old

One week old

One week old

two weeks old

Two weeks old

two weeks old

Two weeks old

three weeks old



We are finally adjusting to having a new little one here in our family. He has been a great baby. He sleeps at night and only gets up when he is hungry, then goes right back to bed. I was totally prepared for a baby that wanted to have awake time in the middle of the night, but he is not like that at all. His awake time is between 8 and midnight and then he is ready for bed. It is great! We are also starting to establish a better routine with everyone. Maybe one day soon we will have it all down pat, but for now we are pretty flexible and just adjusting to all the new dynamics of our house. The girls are in love with him! So much so we tell people that he has 3 mothers.


During the first few days that he was home, anytime he would cry, Molly thought that he was hurt or in trouble. It took a while to convince her that babies just cry. Twice she picked him up from his bouncer when he started to cry. The first time she picked him up under his arms and then called to me that she had him. I was surprised that first time and we talked about not picking him up, because she is still little, and I thought that was that. Well the next time she picked him up, I was at the sink making his bottle and she says, "I have Grayson". I turn around and she is holding him by an arm and a leg and he is upside down. I kind of, might of freaked out just a little and we then had a long talk about not picking our brother up. But, I'll be honest, I would have taken a picture of it had I not been afraid that she was going to drop him!


Lilly has been a huge helper she loves her brother and wants to protect him from everything. Needless to say, he gets a whole lot of kisses and hugs from his sisters!

1 comments:

Britni Jean said...

great updates heather! grayson is adorable! i like the santa picture at the top. mrs. claus was there too? lucky. i've never met her before. merry christmas!