Monday, June 18, 2012

Bath Paints

The other day I made the kids some bath paints. They thought these were the coolest thing. I was a little nervous because I didn't want the food coloring to dye my bathtub, but it washed off easily and the kids had a great time!

Here's how to make it:
1 Tbsp Cornstarch
4-6 pumps baby shampoo
1-2 tsp water
2-3 drops food coloring

I mixed together like a quadruple batch or more so that we could have a few more colors, and I didn't add the food coloring until I had the mixture divided up. I used a plastic cupcake holder and it worked awesome because it floated in the water. You could also try using an ice cube tray, although I don't know how well it will float.

So I filled up the bathtub and put the colors in and let the kids go to town. Then I had them wash it all off. It worked out really great!


0 comments: