Friday, June 15, 2012

Sidewalk Paint

I made the kids some sidewalk paint. They thought it was awesome! Aaron was a little worried about the food coloring possibly dying our driveway. But it didn't do that at all. The kids loved it and played outside for a really long time, and that's saying something for my kids!

So, here is how to make it:

1 cup cornstarch
1 cup water
food coloring

So I mixed together more like a triple batch. because I wanted a lot of colors. Then I put the cornstarch/water mixture into a muffin pan. Then I added in the food coloring. Add enough food coloring to get your desired color. Done! Send those kiddos outside to have a splendid time.

Oh, and cleanup was super easy.The paint just dried and pretty much flaked away, or washed of with water. You never would have known that they ever painted the driveway!



0 comments: