Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Temper Tantrums!

Well, Aaron and I are in the midst of dealing with temper tantrums around our house. Lilly really knows how to throw a good one. I wasn't able to get any video of her because every time the camera comes out, she suddenly becomes a little angel! I was however able to get a shot of the bruises that she gives herself. So here is the proof that she really does hit her head on the ground. It is kind of hard to see but look really close and right in the middle of her forehead you can see the nice sized goose egg that she gave herself. I hope this stage will pass soon!

2 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Those are some nice bruises! Gavin started temper tantrums around 18 months and my first reaction was to put him in timeout, then I read a lot of things that said to just ignore the screaming, uncontrollable flailing, etc.; so I did and a few months later he settled down. Good luck! This too shall pass! Have fun on your vacation!

britni jean said...

oh dear, poor little lilly, hopefully she will learn that she's only hurting herself and will settle down on those tantrums.