Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update

Well, I have decided to write just a short entry to say that there probably won't be any updates for about 2 weeks from this point (not that this is a huge shocker to anyone!) But, I do have a really great reason. On Monday (3/24) Aaron and I are leaving to go on vacation with my parents and my sister Amber. We will be gone for 9 days. I know that I will get some really great pictures from our trip and I can hardly wait to share them. I will also have to post pictures of our Easter. So I just want to say that I hope everyone has a great Easter and check back soon for some awesome vacation pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
britni jean said...

well i'm excited to see pictures from your vacation and to find out where you went!