Monday, June 23, 2008

Anything Chocolate!

I know it has been far too long since an update. So get ready for some serious blogging!


Lately, Lilly has had a serious sweet tooth! If it has any chocolate in it she is all over it. My dad brought her some Hershey Kisses so now she asks me for a "kiss from papa." Then one night Aaron made a pie that had chocolate in it! as you can tell, she loved it.

Then just the other morning I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes (thanks Britni!) and I have never seen Lilly eat pancakes more than she did that morning! Oh well, she is definitely all girl!

1 comments:

britni jean said...

yes, she's a girl alright! i love that you made chocolate chip pancakes! i haven't made those in awhile, mostly cause brian doesn't like pancakes and dalia doesn't like them either. i should make them with chocolate chips and see if dalia will eat them.