Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Announcement!

The time has finally come for us to announce that we are expecting baby number 2! I am due somewhere between December and January. I say somewhere because my uterus is measuring bigger than the baby, so we will have to wait and see what happens. Things are great and I feel fantastic! I almost couldn't feel better! I am a high risk pregnancy this time due to being pre-eclamptic with Lilly, so my doctor is watching me like a hawk! All we are hoping for is a healthy baby, but Lilly keeps saying that she is going to have a sister! (we'll see how much she really likes her "sister" when the baby actually comes home!)

What do you think of our names? We are thinking that if it is a boy it will be Landon Karl Haws, and if it is a girl Molly Lynn Haws. Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

britni jean said...

hooray!! congratulations to you!! i like your "little" baby picture. wow! that's inside of you, so cool!! i'm excited for lilly to have a sister too!! and i love the name molly it is so cute! landon is a great boy name, i have a cousin named landon and he is awesome! so which ever kind of baby you have (boy or girl) will sure be lucky coming to your family!! yeah, again!! i'm just so excited for you!!

Ca V Ha said...

Heather! That's great news! I will keep you and baby in my prayers so that all will go well with your new found little "surprise"!!!

Congrats. I'd offer baby name suggestions, but I can never agree on baby names and I just repeat them over and over in my head and convince myself they aren't good enough :o) So I'll leave that up to you!

Camene said...

We are so excited for you guys. We are hoping its a baby boy to play with Cooper. And Lilly can boss the boys around.
We hope to see you soon!
Love you and Miss you!
C, A, K, T and C!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Heather!!! Wow! A mom again. I'm excited for you!! I like both names!

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about you today and wondering if you were pregnant. I am so happy for you and I'm glad everything is going well. I love you names too! Keep us posted about your pregnancy.

Matt and Jen said...

Yipeee!!!! Congrats! I love the names! So cute! I'm so happy for you!! Keep me updated, K?