Monday, June 23, 2008

Make up, Love You's, and Walking

While I am putting on my makeup, Lilly is usually right there inspecting the goods. I usually don't have any problems with her opening anything and trying it out, but apparently she has learned a thing or two. All of a sudden she can open almost everything! Well on Sunday morning as I was getting ready for church, I wasn't watching her so when I turned around I was a little surprised to see that she had found my eye liner. She was so proud that she could put that on. Look, the lines are pretty straight too!
The other night Lilly woke up at around 3:00 am. I decided to just get her up and calm her down in our bed (don't worry she has never spent one night in our bed!) Anyway, She came into our room and promptly said "Mom, I watch TV show?" I was like "What!" she has never said that before! So now I am thinking "Is she watching too much TV?" Anyway, I said no there was no TV on this late, then I told her to go to sleep. She said, "OK, Mommy love you, night night." Boy, what a way to get to a person. She has never said anything like that I was just so taken aback. I can't believe how grown up she is all of a sudden, and now she is starting to say sentences! Yikes! I do have to also say that she is finally walking! Yeah!! I am so excited. For about 3 weeks now she has been pretty mobile. Her personality has changed a lot and we are all a lot happier now! I just love to see how her personality has grown is such a short time.

4 comments:

britni jean said...

hooray! lilly is walking!! and her hair looks so long!

Cassie and Mark said...

How old is Lilly now? She is beautiful! It sounds like she'll be a great big sister. Pocatello got a Craigo's? We may just have to go there next time we visit my parents.

Sara said...

Aaron, Heather and Lily -

First, congrats on baby #2, love and prayers.

Second, it was so fun to read up on all that you're doing. Lily looks beautiful and you all look happy.

Third, I'm in NY and loving everything about it. Miss you all tons! Email me sometime: saraannhaws@gmail.com, or check to NY blog: geyw.blogspot.com

LOVE, the one and only,
Aurora

Matt and Jen said...

I can't wait to hear my little girl talk. I know...I have a long way to go. Yay Lilly!