Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a great 4th and it only got better when it was time for fireworks. I wasn't too sure how Lilly would react, seeing how it is her first time around fireworks, but she sure surprised me! She held a sparkler and never feared it! I was afraid she was going to set something on fire because she just didn't seem to think too much about getting it close to her body! Then we sat and watched the men put on a little show for us! Lilly was a little uncertain at first but I just kept oohing and awing and then pretty soon she was doing the same thing. Whenever they would take too long to light another firework she would yell "Pretties Again, Again!" It was really cute to see and she was genuinely sad when it was officially over!

Here she is with a sparkler! She looks a little uncertain here, but let me tell you she was waving that thing everywhere!
Aaron and Dan putting on our Show!

Happy Fourth Everyone!

0 comments: