Saturday, July 5, 2008

Seven Peaks and Bird Poop

On the 5th we decided to head to Seven Peaks for a little fun in the sun. We had a great time swimming and going down the slides. (I could only take Lilly down the little kid slides, but it was still fun!)

Lilly could hardly wait to get inside
Here is Bella all ready to go!
Aaron coming off the water slide
OK, so while we were waiting for Aaron to come down the slide, Lilly was walking around and playing in some puddles. As most of you know, there are a lot of seagulls flying around the Salt Lake area and the water park was no exception. All of a sudden Candace says "Um, look at Lilly" So I look down and see that Lilly got pooped on by a seagull! She didn't even notice or care! I was so grossed out! Luckily they had showers near by, so I got her all washed up and back in time to see her daddy come down the slide! The even funnier thing about this is that as we were waiting to come inside a bird almost pooped on her then too. She must be a magnet!

2 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

haha! The poop story makes me laugh! Poor Lilly!

Candace said...

I am laughing right now...good times! :)