Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Cookies

This year had been really busy for me when it has come to making treats. We started off with making some Halloween cookies for my visiting teaching girls, and then we made Sugar Cookies so that Lilly could decorate them and also for a few other people, and then came the traditional Halloween cupcakes that we have been making for the last 4 years! (of course I forgot to get a picture of them!) Needless to say I was pretty tired of baking and decorating by the time we were all done!

I have been making my own frosting for all of my various projects this year. Anytime I get out the mixer Lilly has to get up on the counter and help. She will just stand there behind you and say "I Help!" She has also discovered that good things come from the beater! I can barely finishing mixing anything before she is asking for a bite!
Here she is frosting her first sugar cookie. She tried to hard to get the frosting just right and then she would put the sprinkles on one at a time! Her cookies were packed but she loved them! Enjoying the fruits of her labor! She thought they were the best!

0 comments: