Wednesday, December 10, 2008

26 and 29 Years Old

Last week Aaron and I celebrated our Birthdays. Mine was on the 3rd and Aaron's was on the 5th. My birthday was wonderful. Aaron really worked hard to make it special. He bought me flowers and tried to recreate one of my favorite Italian dishes. I thought he did a great job. I also got flowers from Aaron's parents and from my sister April. It was a great day!

On Aaron's birthday he actually had the flu, so I didn't feel too bad about not being able to do much for him. Our friends Dan and Candace came to visit and that really helped make his day better. I ordered him dinner (so he wouldn't have to make anything), and we just relaxed the day away. Aaron's mom had sent him a cake earlier in the day, so we blew out the candles and celebrated the fact that he has one more year in his twenties!

The cake

Lilly really wanted to help blow out the candles. Lately she has become little miss helper!
This is what happens when you turn your back. She loved the frosting, so we just let her go for it. She ate all the blue flowers!

By the time she was done her mouth was dyed blue as well as her fingers. The next day her bum was dyed blue too!

0 comments: