Monday, December 15, 2008

37 Weeks

Well here we are at 37 weeks and my 4th week of bed rest and still pregnant. We really aren't sure how much longer I will be pregnant, but we don't think that it will be much longer. I went for my non-stress test today and my blood pressure was a little out of control for the first time in 3 weeks. The doctor consider inducing but decided to wait and see what happens with the next non-stress test on Thursday. We are hoping that by Thursday my blood pressure will still be up, and then we can go ahead and have a baby. We are really excited and have been nesting like crazy. Her room is all ready, her clothes and blankets are washed, and my bag is packed. Now we are just playing the waiting game and hoping that we get to meet Molly soon.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Molly is just trying to prove that she is already independent and that she will do things on her own time and not any one elses. I am sure that she will come before to long. Glad to know that you are still doing good. I have been trying to get ahold of you but you won't answer your phone. Hope that everything goes well. Cute Pics by the way.