Friday, January 22, 2010

Picking Out Her Outfit

Typically at our house, Lilly will just wear whatever I put her in. Today however was a little different. She decided what she needed to wear. I think this stems from the fact that I just bought her some new tights and belts. She is apparently feeling the need to wear it all. So without further ado, here is what Lilly picked out to wear today!


She is just so proud of her outfit. We went out to Costco and she spent like 5 minutes telling one of the sample ladies all about her belt. She was also really happy that it was snowing today (even though it was just a little) but it gave her the chance to wear her snow boots. Aaron couldn't believe that I was going to let her go out that way, but I figured, Why not? I guess it's time for her to express herself!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Tell Aaron that you are just picking your battles with her. I think her outfit Looks very cute. I Love it.

Michelle W. Nate said...

I agree with you! Why not! They are so proud of themselves. I think if they are dressed appropriately for the weather conditions then let them. Other parents with little ones would understand I'm sure. I know I would. ;) She is so cute.