Saturday, April 3, 2010

Conference

On Saturday, Aaron and I were able to attend the Saturday morning session of conference. I was so surprised when Aaron got tickets and I was so excited because I have never been to conference before. It was definitely a special experience. We headed down to Utah on Friday night and stayed with our friends, Brooke and Matt. The next morning we got up early and headed out to the train station. I have never been on a train that I can remember. Since we were staying in Clearfield, it was so much easier and smarter to just take the train in for conference. One train ride and one traxx ride later we were at the conference center. I think Aaron was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was for us to get to conference. I think he was also very happy that we didn't have to deal with parking! Conference was amazing! I am so glad that I got to experience it at least once in my life. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew that the spirit would be strong and it most certainly was. What a great start to our Easter weekend.

In front of the conference center. p.s. what do you think of the new hairdo?


Inside the conference center (this may or may not be an illegal picture!)

Aaron on the train

Here I am


Self Portrait. Not bad babe!

1 comments:

Britni Jean said...

heather, i absolutely LOVE your hair!!! it looks so good on you!! and i'm glad that you were able to attend conference! awesome! and to see brooke!!