Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cracked Chin


Tonight when Lilly was getting out of the bath she apparently slipped and hit her chin on the side of the tub. Luckily Aaron was right there to comfort her. When I came in to see what was going on, because after all there were tears, Aaron said that while she was getting out she slipped and cracked her chin. So Lilly comes up to me tearfully and says "Mom I cracked my chin and I really need a band aid for my cracked chin." So I said sure, no problem. I mean if it helps to make her feel better then why not. So we put the band aid on and then she says "I want to go show April." I said why don't we just take a picture and you can show her that way instead. She picks up everything that we say, so now she is walking around talking about how she cracked her chin and she is going to show April (her Aunt) her picture!

1 comments:

CA Clayson Fam said...

Let her know that I have seen the picture, and I hope she gets better soon. Hopefully that bandaid can come off for church tomorrow!