Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting in Touch After all this Time


The other day I got a comment on our blog from an old roommate. It really got me thinking about all the good times that we had in Apt. 276 in the Ricks Hall Dorm. This is our freshman year and this is when I met Britni Hansen (Used to be Adams), Michelle Rognon (used to be Williams) and Carrie Hanna (used to be Peyton). We had a lot of laughs, a lot of fights, and a lot of fun. Unfortunately, Michelle was only with us for one semester and trust me when I say we missed her a ton in the winter semester! Thanks for finding me Carrie, I tried to find you once too but I didn't have any luck. Good thing we have Britni to keep us all in line after almost 7 years. It's awesome that we are all married and starting our families. I have everyone's contact info. except for yours Carrie, so the next time you leave a comment, leave me some way to contact you!

5 comments:

Ca V Ha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
britni jean said...

wow, heather, while i was writing you an email, carrie was writing you this comment up above. we found her! anyways, thanks for sharing those pictures. we sure had some fun times. we were so young, and my hair was soooo blond. i still consider myself blond usually, but my hair now is really a more dirty blond almost light brown color. anyways, it's not the same color now. i also still have that bandana thing that we wore when cleaning that amber made for us!

Matt and Jen said...

I love your college pics! So cute! Remember when we used to have hamburger wednesdays because we had so many leftover patties that one time? That was so fun!

Michelle said...

Wow, that was a long time ago! Ha. What a cute entry. I agree. It is fun to catch up with one another and find out what we're up to. :)

Michelle said...

Oh and Heather maybe it would be a good idea to take off Carrie's comment with her personal info just so she doesn't get spam, etc. And I forgot to say, but I think those are such cute pics of you guys cleaning. Haha. I hadn't seen a few of those pics, so... Did you guys end up getting a new roommate, or was it just the three of you the next semester?